- Global or European leader * in all its activities
- One of the 100 most innovative companies in the world**
- Present in 66 countries
- 2015 sales of 39.1 billion euros (restated excluding Verallia)
- More than 170,000 employees
- Window sets for 1 out of every 2 cars in Europe
- Insulates 1 out of every 5 homes in the United States
- More than 390 patents filed in 2015
- 1/3 of its sales derived from energy-saving and environmental-protection products and solutions for the building industry.
**Source: 2015 “Global Innovators: the world leaders in innovation” ranking by Thomson Reuters.