- Global or European leader * in all its activities
- Fortune Global 500: ranked among the world’s top 100 companies
- One of the 100 most innovative companies in the world**
- Present in 64 countries
- 2014 sales of 41 billion euros
More than 180,000 employees
- of whom 75% outside France
- 99 nationalities represented
- 20.6% are women
Window sets for 1 out of every 2 cars in Europe
Insulates 1 out of every 5 homes in the United States
- More than 350 patents filed in 2014
- Each year, manufactures more than 25 billion glass bottles and jars
- 1/3 of its sales derived from energy-saving and environmental-protection products and solutions for the building industry.
**Source: 2014 “Global Innovators: the world leaders in innovation” ranking by Thomson Reuters.