Working for Saint-Gobain
Are you keen to join us in building sustainable habitat?
Saint-Gobain is a welcoming, solid and open-minded Company. Our Group will support you throughout your career. You will have diverse and enriching experiences that will allow you to develop your talent and your entrepreneurial ambitions.
Saint-Gobain pays close attention to the development of its employees worldwide. Its human resources policy has been built up over time, based on a culture of respect for others, openness to diversity, social dialog with our partners and internal promotion. You will learn more about and appreciate this culture and our Principles of Conduct and Action, the values that unite all Saint-Gobain employees.
Our human resources policy underscores the Group’s sustainable habitat strategy and involves all our employees in an open and interactive approach. All our executives and human resources managers are committed to this strategy. Professional and open to your needs, they will build with you careers that develop your expertise and skills.
With the OPEN program, launched in 2011, Saint-Gobain has committed to professional mobility for its employees, team diversification, employee dedication and talent development. These actions enable Saint-Gobain to strengthen its openness to the outside world, develop a culture of cooperation and to be present for the long-term wherever it operates.
To ensure it is always one step ahead, the Group adopts an increasingly cross-functional structure and encourages new forms of cooperation between its teams to deliver the assurance of a lasting capacity for innovation, and success going forward.
Saint-Gobain’s strengths as an employer
“We use 350 years of experience to create the world of tomorrow.”
- Saint-Gobain is unique: Proud of our long history, we are working on radical innovations that will change the way we live tomorrow.
- Saint-Gobain is more credible and better-positioned than others to build the sustainable habitat.
“We are building the sustainable habitat.”
- Saint-Gobain works on the most important and meaningful matters of our time.
- Future solutions demand the constructive engagement of the business world with the challenges facing society today.
“We combine demanding work with respect to enable you to make the best of your talents.”
- Saint-Gobain’s presence in thousands of local communities has helped us grow a diverse and successful organization based on genuine respect for individual differences.
- Working for Saint-Gobain is a great experience.