- Global or European leader * in all its activities
- Fortune Global 500: ranked among the world’s top 100 companies
- One of the 100 most innovative companies in the world**
- Present in 64 countries
2013 sales of 42 billion euros
Almost 190 000 employees
- of whom 75% outside France
- 90 nationalities represented
- 20.5% are women
Window sets for 1 out of every 2 cars in Europe
Insulates 1 out of every 5 homes in the United States
- Almost 400 patents filed in 2013
- Each year, manufactures more than 25 billion glass bottles and jars
- 1/3 of its sales derived from energy-saving and environmental-protection products and solutions for the building industry.
**Source: 2013 “Global Innovators: the world leaders in innovation” ranking by Thomson Reuters.